How To Achieve Freedom (HTAF)
Title: Waco vs Ruby Ridge vs Bundy Ranch, Part 3 of 3: Defense Against Government Agents
Host: Dan Shielding
Lessons from Waco, Ruby Ridge & Bundy Ranch – Harming government agents should be avoided like the plague because it’s likely to result in tragedy and loss of public support. So how do you defend yourself if government threatens your life? How To Achieve Freedom (HTAF) podcast episode 6.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
9 lessons for defending yourself when government agents threaten your life.
- Do everything you can to avoid harming a government agent.
- Achieve a larger number of local supporters than the aggressors before hand.
- Always be recording in a way that prevents confiscation: many cameras, many distances, many angles, streaming live to the internet, continuously recording in a loop.
- Always be carrying weapons concealed.
- Protest in the open where others can easily see you, and where government aggressors cannot isolate you from the public.
- Do everything you can to show who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.
- Critical thinking: Do not blindly follow anyone.
- Never stop communicating appropriate aspects of your perspective to the public and to government.
(Not to reveal information that could endanger you, but to show the public and sane government agents that you’re just trying to live in peace and doing what’s necessary to keep your loved ones alive and well, for example.)
- Have a backup plan for everything.
MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Incentives are everything. The more incentives we give government to NOT commit aggression against us, the more we can prevent violence from occurring. And non-violence is a wonderful thing.
Always conceal carry to reduce violence. If you’re not doing this, imagine what it would be like tomorrow if you’re unfortunate enough to become the target of a violent crime. If you lose your loved ones because you’re not prepared, imagine what that would be like. I strongly encourage you to make this one of your top priorities if you haven’t already.
- Add a rating and review at the iTunes app store.
- Share this with a friend who would benefit or find it useful.
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Do a search for “Dan Shielding” on Google Plus and let’s connect!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE AUDIO PODCAST
- iTunes: http://howtoachievefreedom.com/audio-podcast-itunes
- RSS feed: http://howtoachievefreedom.com/feed/podcast/
- Stitcher: http://howtoachievefreedom.com/audio-podcast-stitcher
FEEL FREE TO USE THIS CONTENT AS YOU WISH.
If anyone asks, refer them to the following Creative Commons license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
All I ask in return is for a little attribution including my name, Dan Shielding, and a link to HowToAchieveFreedom.com