How To Achieve Freedom (HTAF)
Title: Waco vs Ruby Ridge vs Bundy Ranch, Part 1 of 3: Clearing up Misconceptions
Host: Dan Shielding
Why Were Waco & Ruby Ridge Tragic While Bundy Ranch Was Successful? Learn lessons by comparing 3 armed standoffs with federal agents. In part 1 of this series, Dan tackles common misconceptions. How To Achieve Freedom (HTAF) audio podcast episode 4.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Whoever is in power has great influence over how history is interpreted, even on Wikipedia.
- How the federal government really came to occupy Nevada territory.
- Why the government has no legitimate claim of ownership considering Mexican, Native American and Mormon history.
- The perverse incentives behind “Manifest Destiny.”
- Why the Bundy Ranch Standoff was an overwhelming success for freedom…
- Victims stood up against aggressors.
- Peaceful people remained peaceful.
- Aggressors backed down.
- No human lives lost.
MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Lessons from history can help us achieve freedom, but only if we dig past the propaganda and misinformation to uncover the truth, and share what we learn with others.
Add a rating and review at the iTunes app store.
- Share this with a friend who would benefit or find it useful.
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Do a search for “Dan Shielding” on Google Plus and let’s connect!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE AUDIO PODCAST
- iTunes: http://howtoachievefreedom.com/audio-podcast-itunes
- RSS feed: http://howtoachievefreedom.com/feed/podcast/
- Stitcher: http://howtoachievefreedom.com/audio-podcast-stitcher
FEEL FREE TO USE THIS CONTENT AS YOU WISH.
If anyone asks, refer them to the following Creative Commons license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
All I ask in return is for a little attribution including my name, Dan Shielding, and a link to HowToAchieveFreedom.com